middle .net developer for oilfield services company
Currently we are looking for a remote Middle .NET Developer for oilfield services company for our team.
The customer is a joint venture that develops, produces and markets oil and related products. The company is the largest oil producer in Kazakhstan.
- Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming language
- Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Use and adapt existing web applications for apps
- Create and test software prototypes
- Develop client displays and user interfaces
- Assist software personnel in handling project related work and other requirements
- Coordinate with other software professionals and developers
- 2+ years of experience as a developer.
- Degree in computer science, information technology, or similar.
- Extensive working knowledge of coding using .NET, C#
- Strong knowledge of ASP.NET framework and SQL servers.
- A keen eye for detail.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies
- Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
- English level proficiency B1
- PowerApps knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of:
- SSRS and Sharepoint;
- Azure DevOps;
- Azure Logic Apps;
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM;
- Microsoft Power Apps;
- Microsoft Power BI;
- Microsoft SSRS.
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.