go to search
middle .net developer for retail and distribution company
Sorry, the job is expired
Middle .NET Developer for retail and distribution company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle .NET Developer for a retail and distribution company to join our team.
The customer is an American corporation. It manages a chain of gasoline service stations across the Southern part of the United States.
There are 4 primary web properties that the client has, some are custom portals for unique business partners and one is a customer-facing site that will be moving into the e-Commerce space. The client is looking to integrate with several delivery partners and a few payment providers. Also the client is keen to build an abstraction layer to easily add more payment providers as needed.
- Upgrading current outdated technology to the latest development version
- Adding sophistication and performance to existing code
- Refactoring client’s technology to increase performance and clean up dead-code prior to moving forward
- 2+ years of development experience
- Experience with HTML5, CSS3
- Hands-on experience in .NET
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Knowledge of ReactJS
- Knowledge of SQL
benefits for locations
- Medical insurance package for you and your family
- Stable income
- Paid sick leave days
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical, soft, and leadership skills
- Access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.