go to search
middle .net developer for retail company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle .NET Developer for Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle .NET Developer to join our team.
One of the nation’s premier retailers with fiscal 2016 sales of $25.778 billion and approximately 140,000 employees, the company operates more than 700 department stores.
- Collaborate with a larger team of engineers and designers to develop experiences designed to support company’s initiatives
- 2+ years Design Patterns experience, i.e. solid SQL skills with ability to develop and tune complex queries; UML design
- 2+ years’ experience in OOA/OOD and data modeling
- 2+ years of SQL Server and Oracle experience
- 2+ years of Unit Testing frameworks experience, i.e. NUnit, MS Testing Framework, SVN
- Exposure to HTML5 desired; knowledge of IIS for configuration and deployment
- Demonstrates expert understanding of all application development processes including MST's software development methodology, serving as a resource to others
- Seen as an expert in the existing applications supporting the business area. Serves as a key resource to ensure the system is performing up to requirements
- Possesses understanding of multiple systems/customer areas, gained through previous experience in different areas
- Works independently and provides guidance within technical area, applying in-depth knowledge of multiple technologies, as appropriate
- Understands architectural issues, and factors them into decisions and recommendations
- Provides technical leadership in their area of specialization
- Understands changing business needs for the area(s) supported and the subsequent impact on applications
- Understands key business drivers, business metrics, etc. for the area(s) supported and applies that insight to deliver systems that add value to the business
- Possesses a broad understanding of key business issues, metrics, and drivers for success gained through exposure to multiple systems and/or customer areas
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals