Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle .NET Engineer for a media services company for our team.
The customer is a Canadian-American multinational media conglomerate.
The project is a complex multi-component system for legal organizations. The core product is a web application with multiple complex business objects that have a lifecycle and the ability for customization. There are multiple integrations with other in-house and 3rd party products.
- Design monolith architecture of application with parts of legacy code;
- Work with two parallel version control systems (main is Git, leftovers of version control system hosted in DB);
- Develop 3E IDE, Visual Studio;
- Working on the same branch in git (temporary);
- Migrate monolith to microservices;
- Isolate team’s work.
- 2+ years of relevant .NET development experience;
- English level B2+;
- Deep knowledge of .Net / C# / VB .NET core;
- Analytical skills in task decomposition (code investigation, proposing solutions, discussion of solutions with the customer);
- SQL basic understanding (Joins, Indexes, etc.);
- Git basic usage practices;
- Ability to investigate tech issues or desire to learn how to do it.
nice to have
- Knowledge of Microsoft Azure, VB.Net;
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging skills;
- CI/CD basic understanding (Azure DevOps).
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.