middle .net full stack developer for an investment technology corporation
We are looking for a remote Middle .NET Full Stack Developer with 2+ years of software development experience to join our team.
The customer is a provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds, and corporate issuers. The Company delivers a range of solutions that helps its clients serve their retail and institutional customers across the entire investment lifecycle, including pre-trade, trade, and post-trade processing functionality.
- Designing and/or coding applications following specifications using the appropriate tools
- Maintaining and modifying existing applications independently within a team environment
- Performing maintenance programming for existing version(s)
- Participating in the design of software modifications or enhancements
- Keeping the Manager and Team Architects apprised of any problems or schedule slips as soon as they are apparent
- Performing other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned
- 2+ years of .NET development experience
- Previous brokerage industry experience and business knowledge highly desirable
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics or technically related field or equivalent related work experience
- Technology proficiency in C#, WinForms, SQL (Oracle preferably), Microsoft Visual Studio
- Desired working hours consistent with EST, exceptions made case by case
- Creative, self-starter and ability to work independently
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical employees
- Ability to interface well with non-technical employees
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accurate daily reporting on progress
- Attention to detail with work items, process flows, and procedures
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Ability to be productive in a remote environment
- Written communication skills fluent in English
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.