middle .net software engineer for a financial services company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Software Engineer with 2+ years of experience with .NET, previous brokerage industry experience and business knowledge and technology proficiency in C#, WinForms, SQL to join our team.
The customer is a provider of investor communications and technology-driven solutions to banks, broker-dealers, mutual funds and corporate issuers. The Company's segments include Investor Communication Solutions, and Global Technology and Operations. The Company delivers a range of solutions that helps its clients serve their retail and institutional customers across the entire investment lifecycle, including pre-trade, trade, and post-trade processing functionality.
- Design and/or code applications following specifications using the appropriate tools
- Maintain and modify existing applications independently within a team environment
- Perform maintenance programming for existing version
- Participate in the design of software modifications or enhancements
- Keep the Manager and Team Architects apprised of any problems or schedule slips as soon as they are apparent
- May perform other duties/responsibilities as needed or assigned
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Mathematics or technically related field or equivalent related work experience
- 2+ years of experience with .NET
- Previous brokerage industry experience and business knowledge
- Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical employees
- Technology proficiency in C#, WinForms, SQL (Oracle preferably), Microsoft Visual Studio
- Written communication skills fluent in English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.