middle .net software engineer for a financial technology and information company
We are looking for a remote Middle .NET Software Engineer with 2+ years of software engineering experience, and C# knowledge to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development and enhancement of equity analytics offerings extending the list of supported security types.
- Review technical and functional specifications
- Implement the necessary modules in C#, in a generic, modular and efficient way, test and document them
- Suggest and drive technical improvements to the process and framework code
- Take part in architectural sessions suggesting design drafts and participating in PoC development
- Mentor junior colleagues and provide support for other team roles on requirements analysis stage
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Expertise or willing to dig deep into complex financial domain of derivative instruments
- Self-driven, goal-oriented team player with good communication skills
- Strong C# programming skills
- Knowledge of Amazon Web Services
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Good English (B1+)