middle .net software engineer for a financial technology and information company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Software Engineer with 2+ years in .NET development to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries.
The project is a distributed, high-load service which provides access to petabytes of market data. This is a cutting-edge technological solution used to fetch, aggregate and transform data from various data sources. Service is a back-end for dozens of client applications, including one of the leading platforms for financial risk management.
- Writing clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
- Developing technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
- Coordinating with other software professionals and developers
- 2+ years of software experience
- Hands-on experience with .NET Framework, .NET TPL, ASP.NET Services
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Experience with NoSQL, distributed web services
- Experience in Unit testing
- English level B2+
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.