middle .net software engineer for a financial technology and information company
We are looking for a remote Middle .NET Software Engineer with 2+ years of software engineering experience, and AWS knowledge to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
The project is focused on the migration of on-prem infrastructure to the cloud and into the RDP platform by re-using the RDP building blocks for collection, enrichment, mastering, and distribution.
- Delivering a high-profile project under stringent deadlines
- Migrating on-prem infrastructures to cloud in a cost-efficient way
- Developing and maintaining software infrastructures for financial services domain
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Experience with architecture and design, and data modelling
- In-depth knowledge of .NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET Core API, ASP.NET MVC
- In-depth knowledge of one or more RDBMS databases (preferably Aurora, PostgreSQL, and Oracle)
- A good understanding of core AWS services and AWS architecture best practices and experience in developing, deploying, and debugging cloud-based applications using AWS
- Experience in S3, SQS, Lambda, ECS, EKS, EC2, Application Load balancer, Route 53, CloudWatch
- Experience in Restful API, GraphQL, GRPC
- Experience using CI/CD pipeline to provision infrastructure and deploy applications on AWS
- Experience in developing frontend applications using ASP.NET MVC, Angular, React / TypeScript
- Basic knowledge of containers (Docker/Kubernetes) and microservice architecture