middle .net software engineer for a leading research company
We are currently looking for a Middle Software Engineer with 2+ years of development experience in .NET and C#, AWS proficiency, and familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server and REST API to join our team.
The customer provides a complete and optimized research solution comprised of e-journals, e-books, and research databases — all combined with the most powerful discovery service to support the information needs and maximize the research experience of its end-users.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the moving of existing .NET application into the AWS Cloud.
- Leading all the System engineering activities including support and new architecture design
- Constant communication with the client
- Play as a developer to contributing to the design and implementation of complex code
- Write high quality and testable code following clean code and SOLID design principles
- Bachelor of Science degree in Computer Science, similar technical field of study or equivalent practical experience
- 2+ years of experience in large systems software design and development with hands on experience in RESTful APIs
- 2+ years of professional web development experience using .NET for enterprise applications
- Good experience in developing, delivering, and supporting publicly-facing web applications
- Good experience with Cloud services (AWS, Azure, Google Cloud Platform)
- Knowledge of C#
- Experience with Web Services, HTML, XML/JSON, HTTP, SSL
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- 2+ years of experience with Web Services lifecycle (design, build, test, deploy), API versioning and design approaches, tools, inter-operability, and SOA concepts
- Understanding of private and public cloud design considerations and limitations in the areas of virtualization and global infrastructure, distributed systems, load balancing, networking, and security
- English level proficiency B1
nice to have
- Experience with Java
- Knowledge of Spring Boot, Microservices, Istio/Kubernetes
- Experience with React/Redux, MongoDB, EKS (Elastic Kubernetes Service)