middle .net software engineer for an electronics manufacturing company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle .NET Software Engineer with 2+ years of software development experience with .NET and Angular skills to join our team.
The customer is an American worldwide electronics manufacturing services company operating across 100 locations in 30 countries.
- Work on assigned stories/features/modules independently or with little help
- Communicate with the team to understand the requirements and work accordingly
- Follow best practices and coding standards as defined by architect/technical leads
- Collaborate with the tech lead and the team to work efficiently
- 2+ years of software development experience with .NET
- 3+ years of professional experience in IT
- Angular skills (of the latest version if possible else it is okay as per candidate's experience)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS/Bootstrap (basic knowledge of layout and responsive design)
- Experience using C#, OOPS
- Basic knowledge of .NET Core
- Prior experience with .NET WebAPI
- Experience with Entity Framework or any similar ORM framework of the latest/known version
- Knowledge of unit testing frameworks (xUnit/MSTest)
- i18n, localization/globalization skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and guidance
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Debugging skills
- English level proficiency B1
- AWS knowledge
- SSRS/SSIS/Power BI skills
- MSSQL Server/PostgreSQL experience
- Bootstrap experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.