middle node.js developer for a chemical company
We're looking for a remote Middle Developer with strong experience with Node.js, good knowledge of Express and experience with REST, openAPI to join our team.
The customer is a Norwegian chemical company that is mainly focused on the production of nitrogen fertilizer, however, it also encompasses the production of nitrates, ammonia, urea and other nitrogen-based chemicals.
- Design and develop large scale web applications using Node.js
- Focus on backend software development and interface with third party API’s
- Contribute to the overall software development life-cycle including requirements gathering/analysis, design, development, release/version control, testing, deployment and support
- Be a part of agile-based and globally distributed team
- Participate in code review and scrum ceremonies
- 2+ years of previous experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Strong knowledge of Node.js
- Familiar with Express
- Knowledge of Axios
- Experience with REST, openAPI
- Write unit tests with coverage at least 80% using Jest
- Good knowledge of SQL and Knex.js
- Understanding of authorization process with Auth0
- Experience with AWS
- Fluent written and spoken English (B2+)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.