middle nodejs developer for a genetic company
The customer is a genetic corporation. They have several projects and all of them are about saving lives through genetic modifications. Antibodies for COVID, cancer, asthma, and other diseases are our targets.
- Work with a cross-functional team to deliver timely, high quality, and well-tested code
- Help define and enforce standards regarding code quality and test coverage
- Mentor junior developers
- Help continue to build the engineering culture
- Hands-on experience in AWS native cloud technologies - Serverless, API Gateway, Database, CDN and VPC
- Experience in developing and deploying Node.js driven AWS applications on serverless environment such as Lambda, using CI/CD pipeline and serverless frameworks (SAM or CDK)
- Experience in integrating SPA frameworks (i.e., React) with AWS native backend
- Understanding of application scalability and elasticity in AWS serverless environment
- Hands-on experience developing code in Node.js
- Good understanding of scripting (Shell / Bash)
- Understanding of JWT based authentication for web services
- Understanding of RESTful driven microservices architecture
- Experience with PostgreSQL
- Experience with Dynamo DB
- Automation mindset
- Hands-on experience in building and deploying CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.