middle performance tester for a financial services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle Performance Tester with 3 years of exclusive hands on experience with at least 2 popular load generation tools and extensive experience with Apache JMeter to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community.
- Author performance test plans
- Build peak workload models from historical usage logs
- Negotiate requirements for response times
- Assess the right-sizing of performance test environments
- Assess application risk profiles and map this to performance test objectives
- Map performance test objectives to test types and monitoring design
- Create performance test harnesses (LoadRunner, JMeter, BlazeMeter, etc)
- Support root-cause analysis both in prod and non-prod
- Extensive experience with Apache JMeter (Scripting, Plugins, Installation and JVM Tune-up)
- Strong JMeter E2E testing expertise ideally with experience in handling large load (>75K Users) and large Transaction rates (>2000 TPM)
- Ability to analyze business requirements and summarize NFRs
- Ability to understand complex architecture, message flows and workload modeling requirements
- Expertise with JMeter – Influx -Grafana- Telegraf integration to monitor JMeter test progress and Master -Slave health in Distributed testing mode
- Experience with Chrome Dev tools, SAML Plugin for Chrome along hands on with creating scripts form Charles, Fiddler, Wireshark captures
- Experience with Log Parsing tools (Kibana, Logstash, Splunk)
- Ability to configure tests to achieve predefined targets for use-case rates and session concurrency
- Must be able to effectively communicate verbally and in writing with both technical and managerial staff
- Minimum 4 years of experience in IT delivery
- Minimum 3 years of exclusive hands on experience with at least 2 popular load generation tools (LoadRunner, Silk, JMeter, Blaze Meter, etc)
- Minimum 2 years performance testing exaction and results analysis
- English level proficiency B1
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.