middle python developer for EPAM project
Currently, we are looking for a skilled remote Middle Python Developer who will be responsible for developing and designing our platform.
You will be working alongside a team of other developers in creating, maintaining, and updating our platform.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Design and develop efficient API based on RESTful principles
- Integrate Data Science solutions into well-designed services
- Communicate with frontend and data science teams
- Code Review
- Write unit/integration tests
- 2+ years of production experience
- Experience with Python 3
- Experience in Docker
- Understanding of Flask/FastAPI
- Experience in SQLAlchemy
- Knowledge of Celery, RabbitMQ
- Experience in PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of Redis, Nginx
- Understanding Git/Git Flow
- Understanding of design and interaction with RESTful APIs
- Strong knowledge of SOLID principles
- Experience in code profiling
- Experience in Linux/Bash
- English level proficiency B1
- Understanding Microservices/SOA
- Understanding of Onion/Clean/Hexagonal Architecture
- Experience in Domain-Driven Design
- Experience in TDD/BDD
- Hands-on experience with OCR
- EPAM tools - Atlassian (Jira/Confluence), Jenkins, GitHub, Sonar, ReportPortal, MS Teams and Slack
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.