middle python software engineer for a business services company
We're looking for a remote Middle Python Software Engineer with 2+ years of software engineering experience and strong Amazon API Gateway skills to join our team.
The customer is a provider of high-quality business services in such areas as IT, Procurement, HR, Product Lifecycle Services, Financial Reporting and Analytics, and Real Estate and Facility Services.
The main pool of tasks is associated with the development of SDK which has a list of APIs. The SDK development should be designed along with the authorization and authentication models used.
- Work in Agile team building data applications and services on the Analytics platforms
- Collaborate with product owners, Architects and team members on requirements and implementation approaches
- End-to-end API delivery which includes Planning, Design, Development, Testing, and Delivery of API(s)
- Programming APIs in Python
- Update status in Jira and emails on regular basis
- Understand the requirements and implement the Analytics product
- Create Documentation of the Development work for SDK
- Implement requirements of the API layer like security, custom analytics, throttling, caching, logging, request and response modifications, etc.
- Take ownership of the stories assigned
- SPOC for the work assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management or equivalent
- 2+ years of software test engineering experience
- Knowledge of Python
- Experience working on Analytics platform in past projects
- Strong exposure on Amazon API Gateway
- Good skills implementing API Service architectures (SOAP, REST)
- Knowledge about API design standards, patterns and best-practices
- Apache Spark/Databrick experience – Need to have experience with Dataframe, RDD, etc.
- Experience with Pandas package – Dataframe
- Good exposure and knowledge to AWS services AWS S3, AWS Athena, AWS Glue Data catalog, IAM role functioning
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to provide alternative solutions to technical problems
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong written and verbal English (B2+)
- Knowledge of Java, Scala, R
- Strong with OOP concepts
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.