middle qa automation engineer for software company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle QA Automation Engineer to join our team.
- Operational Support
- Guides the planning, creation and execution of tests both manual and automated tests using test automation tools including. Understands the concepts behind and when to do automation
- Experience defining and executing test plans & test cases and reporting results
- Ability to write clear and concise bug tickets using defect/ticket tracking systems Must be able to effectively communicate technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Has demonstrated test engineer capabilities works well with other departments – Dev/PM/Product Owner
- 2+ years of relevant experience
- Expertise testing backend applications (REST API based .Net)
- Experience writing automation scripts using Cypress (Or Selenium), UI testing is possible in the future
- This position is for someone who can write/execute both automation and manual Test Scripts/Cases
- Experience in working with an Agile software development team
- Experience with IDE (Visual Studio / Rider)
- Experience with bug tracking system (Azure DevOps)
- Experience with Performance and load testing
- Apache JMeter
- Azure DevOps
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.