middle react developer
- Work in a team, define and run experiments to learn what works
- Use metrics to make decisions
- Work in an agile team and participate in all stages of product development, from concept to release, and subsequent iterations to react to learnings and refinements
- Contribute to the evolution of the applications and internal tooling, enabling better experiences for our customers and your teammates
- 2,5+ years of software engineering foundation and experience
- Strong experience with React
- A passion for delightful user experiences
- A deep sense of quality and attention to detail
- Experience working in a distributed environment leveraging communication and collaboration tools (e.g., Slack, Zoom, wikis, GitHub, etc.)
- Ability to quickly iterate with product direction, apply metrics around user engagement for experimentation, and working closely with design and product management to broaden product adoption and deepen product use
- Have a strong bias for making things happen and love the team aspect of product development
- English level proficiency B1
- Experience with state management libraries (e.g., Redux, XState)
- Experience and ability to work with web services including REST APIs
- Experience with build automation tools
- Strong collaboration skills to work with cross-functional delivery teams on projects
- Actively participate in brainstorming, user testing, and client feedback activities with users, clients, and team members
- Basic experience with design tools, such as Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Zeplin, etc.
- Java development experience is a plus; Java drives the backend of our applications
- Understanding of security vulnerabilities and license obligations with regards to open-source software is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.