middle react native developer for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle React Native Developer to join our team.
The customer is an Indian private retail organization that operates as an automotive company.
- Work as part of a small team to build ReactJS applications
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React applications with clean code
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Integrate third-party API's
- Write unit and integration tests
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores
- Work with native modules when required
- Work as part of a small team, which will include other React developers, a project manager, QA professional, and a designer
- Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups
- Assist with building estimates
- Interface with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise
- 2+ years of relevant software development experience
- English level B2+
- 2+ years of professional experience working with ReactJS
- Experience working with Swift, Java
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Forensic attention to detail
- You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.