go to search
middle react native developer for a retail company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Middle React Native Developer for a Retail Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Middle React Native Developer to join our team.
The customer is an Indian private retail organization that operates as an automotive company.
- Working as part of a small team to build ReactJS applications
- Architecting, building, and maintaining excellent React applications with clean code
- Implementing pixel perfect UI's that match designs
- Implementing clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience
- Integrating third-party API's
- Writing unit and integration tests
- Releasing applications to IOS and Google Play stores
- Working with native modules when required
- Working as part of a small team, which includes other React developers, a project manager, a QA professional, and a designer
- Completing two week sprints and participating in sprint retrospectives and daily standups
- Assisting with building estimates
- Interfacing with clients via Slack, Zoom, and email
- Tracking your time throughout the day using Toggle
- Working with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Being part of a community of React developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise
- 2+ years of software development with React Native experience
- Experience working with Swift, Java
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude
- Forensic attention to detail
- English level B2+
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals