middle salesforce support developer for an industrial gases company
We’re looking for a remote Middle Salesforce Support Developer with 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Support to join our team.
The customer is a French company that is a major distributor of medical gases around the globe.
Salesforce Support Engineer will be working in different time zone and will meet a highly strict schedule from 8 AM till 5 PM, Mon-Fri. Client headquarter is based in Paris, France.
This is an excellent opportunity for growth up to the Team Lead role within the team. Rare business trips might be possible, although no relocation options have been included on the project side.
- Supporting salesforce application that also includes Kanban Service Request Manager and Citizen Business Analyst roles
- Resolving issues in a timely manner and proper routing, coordination & communication within a multicultural environment
- Resolving incidents, fulfilling requests , maintaining & changing coordination, events monitoring, writing documentation in confluence, prompt and regular communications with customer representatives and issues facilitation
- Improving the communication speed as the client experiences huge growth and communications are delayed
- 2+ years of experience in Salesforce Support
- Experience in Sales Cloud & Field Service
- Experience in Marketing, Community, Health and Service Cloud
- Extremely responsible, punctual, reactive-style, and a customer-focused person with excellent communication
- English level B2+
nice to have
- Experience in a Service Desk Specialist and Salesforce Developer
- Experience in AWS Networking Experience (VPNs, Certificates etc.)
- Experience in documentation preparation using BPMN 2.0 and DMN diagrams