middle site reliability engineer
We are looking for a remote Middle Site Reliability Engineer to join our team.
As a Middle Site Reliability Engineer, you will be responsible for contributing to the design, build, and operational management of a highly scalable, secure, and available infrastructure that enables the environment to operate 24x7. You will also work with Engineering and Architecture teams on solution design, capacity planning, and performance, and provide support during out of hours and on-call as required by the business.
- Contribute to the design, build, and operational management of a highly scalable, secure, and available infrastructure
- Ensure the infrastructure platforms are secure and can scale rapidly to support growth in transaction volumes
- Identify and eliminate exposure to single points of failure and design and build infrastructure platforms with the highest levels of security
- Create tools and automated workflow capabilities to enable software engineers to promote code across different environments and into production smoothly
- Optimize the cloud spend to push costs down and improve the end-to-end health and performance of the ecosystem
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience as a Site Reliability Engineer
- Primary skill in Amazon Web Services
- Good understanding of Linux and Serverless environments
- Familiarity with CI/CD, DevOps, Docker, and Kubernetes will be favorable
- Upper-intermediate level of English proficiency
nice to have
- Familiarity with AWS Lambda function provisioning and maintenance
- Experience with TeamCity, Octopus Deploy, SignalFX, and Pager Duty