middle software developer with drupal for a telecommunications company
We are currently looking for a remote Middle Software Developer with 2+ years of Drupal software engineering experience and 1+ years of experience in web applications development to join our team.
The customer is an American multinational conglomerate holding company, headquartered at Whitacre Tower in Downtown Dallas, Texas. The Company offers wireless networks, cell phones, digital television, internet, and landline telecommunication services.
- Performing activities related to Planning, Executing and Monitoring process groups
- Developing features, creating web sites, building application extensions
- Following best practices to write a well-tested, high-performing code
- 2+ years of Drupal software engineering experience
- 1+ years of experience in web applications development
- Experience in GIT to manage codes with other team member and follow the existing protocol
- Experience in multi-site platform
- Has Acquia Platform Certification in Drupal 8 and in ACSF
- Expertise in building responsive websites
- Expertise creating and updating contributed and custom Drupal modules
- Expertise in Drupal modules including Views, Panels, Page Manager, Migrate
- Understanding of Agile practices