middle sql developer for retail company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle SQL Developer to join our team.
- Assure data availability requirements are met for defined project areas, including implementing and tuning performance for data loading and data access
- Develop one-time and/or repeatable data solutions to support data migrations, batch platform alignment, or other inter-platform data exchanges
- Maintain and improve existing ETL and other data transformation processes as required
- Partner closely with 3rd party data providers to assure Service Level Agreements (SLAs) are met regarding availability, quality and performance
- Assist application owners, data analytics team, and other enterprise stakeholders to design, review, and/or improve data processes and objects
- Collaborate in best practice efforts throughout the enterprise
- Support best practices in database maintenance in creating, storing, archiving, securing, and disposing of data
- Understand metrics to measure data availability and access timing, and query performance
- Support identification and remediation of database and environment related issues
- 2+ years of experience with SQL
- Experience with Azure Data Factory
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server Integration Services
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.