middle support developer
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Middle Support Developer to join our global team.
The company is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. You will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Managing A1 cloud adding/configuring virtual machines, extending existing machines with memory/space, etc.
- Installing and configuring Aibolit product and other software I (Nginx, databases, etc.)
- Renewing certificates, servers availability monitoring, notifications
- Server logs monitoring, notifications
- Managing backups
- Supporting existing Jenkins jobs
- Developing further automation of infra related activities in addition to existing one
- 2+ years of working experience
- Experience with ISO - Linux iso with Kickstart
- Ansible - basic understanding of playbooks
- Apache, Nginx configuration experience
- Knowledge of Bash, Python scripting
- Knowledge of Docker
- Understanding of Monitoring systems: ELK - OpenDistro (ElasticSearch + Logstash + Kibana + Filebeat + Heartbeat + Metricbeat)
- Familiar with Nginx, Apache
- Understanding of IDS - Surricata
- Gradle, Maven experience
- Jenkins, MariaDB experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.