middle ui front-end software engineer for a global information services company
The customer is a global provider of professional information, software solutions, and services for clinicians, accountants, lawyers, and tax, finance, audit, risk, compliance, and regulatory sectors.
The main pool of tasks is associated with business application development.
- Authoring client side, single page applications in Angular. The applications authored range in complexity from basic prototypes/proof of concept work to more complex sites supporting ATG client offerings
- Assistance in the authoring and support of a custom CSS framework as well as custom front end tooling and libraries
- Experience working with web service APIs
- Mobile development (web, not necessarily native) and responsive web design experience
- Proficiency in HTML5 and CSS3
- Experience with SCSS highly desired
- Should be UX minded and have the ability to translate PSD design concepts and wireframes into HTML and CSS to be consumed by the Angular applications
- Experience with Node.js
- Proficiency with Angular, Bootstrap (SASS)
- Knowledge of jQuery, Underscore.js, Modernizr
- Git experience
- English level proficiency B1
- Jade knowledge
- Knowledge of Angular UI Router
- Knowledge of Angular Strap
- Experience with Express
- Experience with Loopback
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.