The customer is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It helps companies to raise capital and investors to build their portfolios across a range of global markets.
You will be working on creating new and rewriting the latest technologies (Angular mostly) financial apps with complicated business logic.
- Develop the components of different levels of complexity
- Implementing new product functionality
- Maintenance of an existing codebase, participation in Code Review sessions
- Contributing to the application architecture design
- Write tests for the developed components, perform partial components design and testing
- Develop new functionality
- Be able to understand the functionality of the current application and fix bugs if needed
- Communicate with the developers from other teams regarding the functionality
- Web application development experience (e.g., HTML5, XML, SOAP, REST, JSON, CSS, Polymer)
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Work excellent in both independent and team
- Good level of English (B1 and higher),
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment,
- Be able to work in a multi-international culture (regular communication with the colleagues from Thailand and US is expected)
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.