pega developer for a footwear company
We’re looking for a remote Pega Developer with 6+ months of IT experience on Pega 7.x and 8.x, and other technologies to join our team.
The customer is a retailer of branded footwear and apparel. The company offers men, women, and children shoes, clothing, and accessories including sportswear for football, tennis, golf, running, basketball, and training purposes.
- Participating in design to deployment related activities, guidance implementation
- Expected to have a depth of knowledge of specified multiple technological areas, which includes knowledge of applicable processes, methodologies, standards, products, and frameworks
- Responsible for defining and documenting architecture, capturing and documenting non-functional (architectural) requirements, preparing work estimates and defining technical solutions
- Configuration of key design solutions and complex product features
- You are required to guide team of Architects, who would be responsible specific architectural area or part of the architecture/solution
- Maintaining the security of all system applications
- 6+ months of IT experience on Pega 7.x and 8.x, and other technologies
- Pega System Architect certification is required
- Excellent skills in any of the RDBMS tools like Oracle, MSSQL
- Strong knowledge of SQL commands (PL/SQL, T-SQL)
- Strong knowledge of OOP concepts. Understanding and hands-on experience in design patterns
- Understanding of SOA and RESTful concepts, messaging (pub-sub and point-to-point concepts)
- Strong knowledge of Pega debugging tools
- String knowledge of Case Management and business processes implementation, security
- Understanding of CI/CD concepts and release management
- Strong knowledge in process design and workflow development in Pega
- Experience with full lifecycle Pega implementation
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.