product manager for a financial services company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Product Manager with a robust understanding of the Global Financial crime landscape and proven product leadership experience to join our team.
Our client is a British-based stock exchange and financial information company. It is headquartered in London, England.
This role requires an individual who can manage a portfolio of market-leading products, helping bring clarity to functional stakeholders, and helping develop use case centric messaging which a distributed sales organization can understand, and articulate to further accelerate sales.
- Strategic lead for development of the EPIC platform for Digital Identity, Fraud, AML and Payments Authentication. Combining our leading solutions to help customers address financial crime throughout the client lifecycle
- Partner with Proposition leaders to maximize the impact of the portfolio of capabilities in a holistic way
- Digital Identity leader for the EPIC Platform including internal and external thought leadership
- Responsible for Portfolio strategy for the EPIC Platform including aligning the partnership strategy
- Product lifecycle management including portfolio optimization, and review of commercial models
- Robust understanding of the Global Financial crime landscape, including digital identity, fraud, AML and authentication, and solutions therein
- Proven product leadership experience of a business in the financial crime space, and a vision for addressing emerging client requirements, not addressed by incumbents in the market
- Strong commercial rigor and a proven track record of developing new products from concept to multi-million-dollar businesses
- Ability to successfully lead through influence in a matrixed, multi-cultural environment
- English B2+