project coordinator for a cosmetics company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Project Coordinator with 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master / Project Coordinator role to join our team.
Our client is an American multinational manufacturer and marketer of prestige skincare, makeup, fragrance, and hair care products, based in New York City.
- Manage the Scrum process with the coordination of the Scrum team in Agile methodology; own the delivery end-to-end for the project
- Remove the impediments for the Scrum team
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospective, sprint, and release planning, and decision-making processes
- Interact with other teams and establish good communication between team members
- Provide status reports
- Forecast the numbers of deliverables possible in an iteration, which is based on evidence and reliable source
- Work on efficiency and productivity of the team
- Support business analysts and PO in backlog management, prioritization
- 3+ years of experience in a Scrum Master / Project Coordinator role
- Ability to take and understand the commitment to deliver the product on time
- Ability to manage a team with 10+ team members (previous experience managing such teams is required)
- Great knowledge of Scrum
- Experience in interacting with other teams/vendors
- Experience in working with full-stack project setup (front-end and Services/APIs) and mobile applications development is preferred
- Good knowledge of software development practices: CI/CD, unit testing, code review, testing process, etc.
- Practical experience with Jira and Confluence
- Excellent communication skill, as the role is client-facing
- Ability to remove the fuzziness, deal with ambiguity
- English: B2+ both speaking and writing