We're looking for a remote Project Coordinator with experience with automation testing and experience in governing project quality to join our team.
The customer is an international multibrand company which includes auto auctions and wholesale services, financial services, media, and software. It is the only company in the world that offers a complete set of solutions for the automotive dealer - from inventory and marketing to sales and service.
- Coordinate QA Teams Activities within the Program, act as a primary QA point of contact
- Coordinate release cycle across all program teams
- Ensure technology approaches and best practices leverage across product teams
- Ensure testing is aligned with strategic direction
- Identify and drive improvements within approved strategic testing framework/approach
- Ensure new projects follow the same QA processes as the rest of the portfolio
- Coordinate agreed QA metrics collection across the Program
- Experience with automation testing (frontend and backend), leading automation teams
- Proven track record to creating and executing on effective quality processes
- Experience with designing testing tools and frameworks
- Experience in governing project quality, able to establish clear visibility on QA processes
- Can provide risk assessment to stakeholders
- Thinks big, has vision and can communicate on that vision to team members
- Good communication skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.