project manager for a multinational technology company
We are currently looking for a remote Project Manager with excellent Project & Delivery management skills.
This role will focus you on several simultaneous projects where your responsibility would be to set the environment to help teams to succeed.
The customer is an American multinational technology company that specializes in Internet-related services and products, which include online advertising technologies, a search engine, cloud computing, software, and hardware.
- Create projects timelines, track the team’s progress and align it with the stakeholders
- Participate in SDLC processes tailoring
- Conduct scrum ceremonies
- Help the team to remove impediments
- Ensure tracking risks and dependencies
- Review and validate product requirements and technical specifications
- Create tickets in a bug tracking system with clear acceptance criteria
- Review backlogs and keep up to date (remove dups, fix priorities, etc.)
- Report project statuses to the stakeholder teams and leadership
- B2+ English and excellent verbal and written communication skills are must-have
- Scrum master experience
- Project/delivery management experience
- Software engineering past experience is highly desirable
- Understanding of systems engineering concepts
- Release management experience is a plus
- Business analysis experience is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.