go to search
project manager for a retail & distribution company
Project Management, Agile Coach, Agile Lifecycle Management, Scaled Agile Framework
Sorry, the job is expired
Project Manager for a Retail & Distribution company
Currently we are looking for a remote Project Manager for a Retail & Distribution company for our team.
The customer is an independent company which supplies installation materials, cables, cable trays, lighting, heating, ventilation, air conditioning, renewable energies, building management, and specialty products.
- Organize Agile process, follow best practices.
- Coordinate cross-stream communication.
- Manage backlog.
- Build roadmaps.
- Collect metrics.
- Track statuses etc.
- Be ready to customer facing activities, meetings, workshops etc.
- Manage the team of about 50 engineers, BAs, consults, architects.
- 3+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with:
- Agile Lifecycle Management,
- Scaled Agile Framework,
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
benefits for locations
- Discounts on health insurance, sport clubs, shopping centers, cinema tickets, etc.
- Stable income
- Flexible roles
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work forever
- EPAM hardware
- EPAM software licenses
- Access to offices and co-workings
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Language courses
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.