project manager for a technology consulting firm
Currently, we are looking for a remote Project Manager with software development or automation testing background and project management experience to join our team.
The customer is a global software factory and digital agency based in Miami. It works with clients from all over the world throughout different industries. It is a technology consulting firm that aims to revolutionize IT through engineering, innovation and design, empowering organizations in every aspect, while advocating for positive social impact.
- Activity and resource planning
- Organizing and motivating a project team
- Controlling time management
- Ensuring customer satisfaction
- At least 6+ months management experience as Scrum Master, Project Manager of development team
- Software development or automation testing background
- Good communication skills
- Project management experience: project phases, risk management & tracking, status reporting
- Extensive experience with planning & estimations, high level and detailed estimations, roadmaps
- Understanding and practical experience with Scrum framework, building cross-functional Agile teams
- Deep understanding of modern Agile software development process
- Experience with hiring, building the team
- Good understanding of CI/CD, automated quality gates, different types of testing and validation
- Basic knowledge of UX/UI process
- Experience managing projects with regulatory and compliance requirements
- Experience with healthcare domain
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.