project manager for a video game company
We are looking for an experienced remote Project Manager with a deep understanding of management principles, bright organization, and analytical abilities, and successful experience in the IT field to join our team.
The customer is an American video game and software developer and publisher, developing a commercially available game engine that also powers their internally developed video games.
- Put into practice modern approaches on project management and quality control
- Decompose the strategy in a set of the operated actions and provide their performance
- Understand customer’s requirements and transform them into the structured documents
- Speak the same language with all stakeholders, especially from business side
- Work with constant change requests
- 3-6+ months of experience as a project manager
- Profound theoretical and practical knowledge in the field of project management
- Proven successful experience in managing teams of 20+ engineers in software and product development
- Ability to communicate and speak the same language with the Project Team
- Excellent Team and Communication Skills
- Advanced level of English (B2+)
- Agile and Scrum practices extensive working experience
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.