Currently, we are looking for a remote Python Team Lead of the backend development team for our client which is one of the world's leading providers of reinsurance, insurance, and other forms of insurance-based risk transfer. On a project, you will be engaged in the data compliance analysis of 4 applications.
- Design and implement complex IT solution
- Follow best engineering practices for unit testing implementation, code review, continuous integration and delivery
- Direct communication with customer representatives during online calls
- Communicate with stakeholder to collect and clarify functional and non-functional requirements
- Create and maintain documentation related to software architecture
- 3+ years of relevant experience as a Development Team Lead
- Excellent Python programming language knowledge with a deep understanding of internal mechanics
- Practical Python and GoLang experience [at least 2 years]
- Deep understanding of relational databases with good experience using PostgreSQL or MySQL
- Solid SDLC understanding and experience working in agile environment
- Strong Knowledge of OOP and design patterns
- Experience in Unit Testing is a must
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- Continuous Integration and Delivery using TeamCity and\or Jenkins
- Cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP or any other in background)
- Good understanding of cloud patterns ant services
- Ability to provide and follow best practices for developers: good coding habits, code reviews, pep8 standards for syntax, styling, comments
- Good communication skills
- English B2 and higher
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.