go to search
salesforce developer for EPAM project
Salesforce Primary Clouds (Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud), Aura Components, Lightning Web Components, Salesforce Apex
Sorry, the job is expired
Salesforce Developer for EPAM Project
Currently, we are looking for a remote Salesforce Developer with 6+ months of experience in Salesforce to join our team.
- Software development
- Following the project development standards and best practices
- Active cooperation with Clients and development team in setting the trends for the application’s development
- Writing technical documentation
- Constant education to increase professional qualifications
- 6+ months of experience in Salesforce
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Good knowledge of Salesforce platform (APEX, LWC, Configuration, etc.)
- Experience with Aura Components
- Proficiency in Git (code merges between branches, cherry-picking, release tags, etc.)
- Knowledge of design patterns
nice to have
- Salesforce Platform Developer 1
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Knowledge of AngularJS/React/ExtJS would be an asset
- Knowledge of JIRA, Redmine
- Experience in Agile, SCRUM methodology, etc.
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.