salesforce technical architect
Currently, we are looking for a remote Salesforce Technical Architect to join our global team. We are supporting Employment Contract or B2B, depending on your preferences.
EPAM is a leading global provider of digital platform engineering and development services. We are committed to having a positive impact on our customers, our employees, and our communities. We embrace a dynamic and inclusive culture. Here you will collaborate with multi-national teams, contribute to a myriad of innovative projects that deliver the most creative and cutting-edge solutions, and have an opportunity to continuously learn and grow. No matter where you are located, you will join a dedicated, creative, and diverse community that will help you discover your fullest potential.
- Design and deliver solutions using components from the Salesforce ecosystem
- Lead the development team
- Follow our development standards and best practices
- Active participation in our Technical Architecture Community
- Constant education to increase professional qualifications
- Excellent written and oral communication skills both in Polish and English
- Client facing skills
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Architect
- Perfect understanding of Salesforce Platform products
- Proficiency in GIT (code merges between branches, cherry-picking, release tags, etc.)
- Knowledge about design/enterprise architecture patterns
- Perfect knowledge of the Salesforce deployment toolchain (including ANT and ANT scripting, Salesforce DX, changesets, data loader)
- Good understanding of project delivery methodologies
- Knowledge about testing processes and types of tests available (SIT, UAT, QA, automated testing, functional testing, performance testing, etc.)
- Ability to assist the project manager to provide cost and time effort estimations
- Ability to work under high pressure from project management or customer
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.