Currently, we are looking for a remote Scrum Master with 5+ years of Scrum experience, and Mobile App development experience to join our team.
The customer is a Norwegian chemical company that is mainly focused on the production of nitrogen fertilizer, however, it also encompasses the production of nitrates, ammonia, urea, and other nitrogen-based chemicals.
The focus of the project is developing and scaling new “on-farm” digital and integrated tools and solutions, which will work toward driving a more efficient and transparent food system.
- Work within product teams alongside product owner, a cross functioning team to create engaging, user-centric solutions, applications and/or services that solve the needs of the enterprise farming communities around the world
- Lead adoption of agile values and principles - support agile framework including sprint ceremonies (stand-ups, demos, retrospectives), road-mapping and release planning, backlog management (definition, grooming, prioritization), sizing and story estimation for the team and the larger organization where applicable
- Assessing the Scrum maturity of the team and coaching the team to higher levels of maturity, in a continuous and sustainable manner
- Providing support to the team with a servant leadership style and leading by example
- Directly impact on products that provide real value to farmers and industries based on an honest business model
- Work on sustainable solutions that benefit humankind and the environment
- 5+ years of working experience as a Scrum Master in a scrum team
- Good skills and knowledge of servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Agile certifications in CSM, CSP, PSM, PPO or PMI-ACP
- Commitment to using new approaches, technologies, and frameworks
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
- Experience in running/organizing workshops and training sessions will be a plus
- Exposure to Mobile App development is a plus
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.