We're looking for a remote Scrum Master with 3+ years of experience with Scrum to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
Goal of the project is to implement Transcripts building block in customers Data Platform, that will be responsible of transcribing speech to text, and publishing to other services. In scope is also translation of the transcription. The Data Platform is AWS based.
The candidate will ensure smooth process and transparency of work for 12-person team.
- Run Scrum Ceremonies, including Planning, Grooming
- Removing impediments for the team, ensuring proper process is in place together with BA
- Reporting on project status, achievements and risks to customer and EPAM on regular basis
- Oversee the project scrum metrics like Committed vs Completed and Backlog health, provide justifications when needed
- Ensuring good quality of data that are reflected in metrics, track and provide justifications
- Maintaining risk log, ensuring action items have owner and are followed upon
- Highlighting risks with impact and mitigation to customer and to EPAM management
- Ensuring Retrospective brings value to the team and items are actioned, have owner and are followed upon
- Ensuring the team is following best practices including DoR, DoD and other
- Involve testers from external testing team into Story estimation
- 3+ years of experience with Scrum
- Good customer and team relationship management skills
- Pro-active attitude to solving issues, proposing solutions
- Excel skills
- Proficient English (written and spoken) B2
nice to have
- Knowledge of Index-Match