Currently, we are looking for a remote Scrum Master with experience in delivering Agile projects to join our team.
The customer is one of the world’s largest providers of financial markets data and infrastructure, serving over 40,000 institutions in approximately 190 countries. It provides leading data and insights, trading platforms, and open data and technology platforms that connect a thriving global financial markets community - driving performance in trading, investment, wealth management, regulatory compliance, market data management, enterprise risk, and fighting financial crime.
The focus of the project is the development of the SDP - Secure Development Platform.
- Maintain the Scrum/Kanban process, facilitate the team’s ceremonies and manage artifacts, remove impediments to the team’s progress
- Work with people outside of the team to resolve external dependencies and roadblocks that are blocking the team
- 2+ years of work experience as a Scrum master
- Technical background in App Sec
- CI/CD knowledge is essential
- Knowledge of SDLC and Jira
- Experience of managing projects small to mid-sized
- Successfully delivering Agile projects
- Good knowledge of and skills in servant leadership, facilitation, situational awareness, conflict resolution, continual improvement, empowerment, and increasing transparency
- Confident decision maker with proven experience in communicating and influencing with key stakeholders
- English level B2
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.