scrum master for a retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Scrum Master to become a part of the global team.
The customer is a Canadian retail company that operates in the automotive, hardware, sports, leisure, and housewares sectors. It is a family of businesses that includes a retail segment, a financial services division, and CT REIT.
- Responsible for project governance, managing projects end-to-end, communication with the customer and handling all the project related delivery matters
- Take a proactive part in suggesting technologies, tools and approaches
- Responsible for setting up the project from the ground up
- Contributes to the presales activities including estimations, and documentation
- Contribute best practices & processes as well as project/delivery management knowledge base to the company
- Responsible for staffing/resourcing for successful project delivery, proactively supervising technical delivery teams both onshore and offshore
- Drives engagements of the average size of 20-50+ FTEs in total
- Governing the delivery across stakeholders, ensuring the overall solution is of top-notch quality
- Responsible for developing and executing the succession plan of the projects on their account
- Takes a proactive role in contributing to the best delivery management practices and processes within the company
- Degree in an associated field or other advanced certification along with equivalent experience
- 3-5 years of experience in project management related to software delivery
- 3+ years in positions of Project/Delivery/Team Lead, or Delivery/Project/Program Manager
- Solid experience in managing service delivery engagements end-to-end on teams averaging 20-50 in total
- Experience in working in setup with strong vendor management/procurement group presence
- Experience in governing project delivery across the board of all stakeholders and assuring quality and timely delivery
- Experience in projects based on continuous integration, delivery, and deployment
- Strong communication skills, and proven ability to handle conflicts and taking on responsibility
- Experience and up-to-date knowledge of design and implementation of end-to-end solutions in data management
- Domain knowledge of Retail/e-Commerce industries
- Strong knowledge of leading Digital and Omni-channel solutions
- Exposure to Software Engineering / Software Architecture
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.