go to search
scrum master for financial company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Scrum Master For Financial Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Scrum Master to join our team.
- Supports the team members in understanding their role and in properly interacting, (e.g. during the creation of user stories, discussion of priorities, and planning Sprint iterations)
- Promotes the principle of continuous improvement through using agile practices such as retrospectives
- Ensure teams have well-refined Product Backlogs that present business and technical value
- Partner and collaborate with team and dependent partners
- Lead increment planning sessions to establish scope and build release plans
- Ensure that projects follow standard policies, procedures, and practices as defined by BLK
- Run and facilitate cross-functional team ceremonies to support development and product releases
- Co-ordinating cross-team dependencies and aligning release deliverables with other teams
- 6+ years of experience with Scrum Master
- 2+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with an Agile environment and prior knowledge of Agile methodologies
- Experience working with geographically distributed teams
- Experience with facilitating meetings, decision making, and facilitating change
- Knowledge of software development SDLC, TDD, BDD.
- Strong organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong organization and time management skills with acute attention to detail
- Strong ability to build effective working relationships across various levels
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals