go to search
scrum master for healthcare company
Sorry, the job is expired
Scrum Master For Healthcare Company
Currently, we are looking for a Remote Scrum Master to join our team.
- Identify, classify stakeholders and manage stakeholder engagement
- Set up and maintain processes in the teams and coach the team-members and the customer, promote Agile principles and best practices
- Plan, setup, and facilitate ceremonies: daily meetings, backlog refinement sessions, sprint plannings and review meetings, retrospectives, etc.
- Work with stakeholders/product owners to gather and clarify requirements, refine the backlog
- Estimate separate product requirements, iteration or release scope
- Perform short-term (sprint, iteration) and long-term (release, quarter, year) planning
- Monitor and track progress, gather and report on teams' status, take required actions, address blockers
- Analyze metrics and KPIs on teams' and project level
- Review, communicate and act on risks mitigation
- Manage product releases, including tracking progress on the release scope, communicate scope change requests and timelines, participate in the release process
- Track team performance and act on improvements, including motivation and inspiration
- Work on staffing questions and interviewing candidates
- 5+ years of experience with Scrum Master
- 1+ years of leadership experience
- Experience with Project Management
- Knowledge of Agile principles and best practices
- Knowledge of project planning tools and software packages to create, manage and track project results
- Experience with distributed teams’ management
- Experience with creating and managing project schedules, budgets, and resource allocation plans
subscribe to EPAM Anywhere vacancies!Hundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.