senior agile coach for retail company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Agile Coach to join our team.
- Ensuring usage of Jira according to the guidelines
- Support launching of new product teams trough establishing and facilitating agile ceremonies
- Evangelizing product Mission and Vision
- Maintaining an ecosystem of reporting, feedback loops and continuous learning
- Constant reviewing team structure, risks and dependencies
- Measure team and stakeholders satisfaction
- Constant monitoring of teams delivery KPIs
- Defining areas to improve and facilitate implementation of corresponding action items
- 3+ years of relevant experience
- Excellent knowledge of agile frameworks
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in Scrum
- Has the ability to build strong working relationships and trust, to guide individuals in their personal development to enhance the team and deliver more value
- Has a transparent communication style with the people by using information radiators and creating coaching artifacts (like assessments, growth backlog, personal Kanban board, etc.)
- Is able to use coaching techniques such as powerful questions, leading by example, being objective, etc. to encourage the team to figure out improvements for themselves
- Coach development teams on content and in the facilitation of agile events, and the maintenance of agile artifacts (product backlog, sprint backlog, burndown charts, etc.)
- English level B2+ and higher
- OKR framework implementation
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.