senior android developer for a security company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Android Developer to join our team.
The customer is a global cloud-based information security company that provides Internet security, web security, next-generation firewalls, sandboxing, SSL inspection, antivirus, vulnerability management, and granular control of user activity in cloud computing, mobile, and Internet of things environments.
- Developing and maintaining Android networking applications and frameworks
- Researching Android platform, Security
- Ensuring the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Helping maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Troubleshooting and resolving customer escalations
- Researching the new trends in Android platform, Security and bringing in the best practices to the product
- 5+ years of Android development experience
- Experience of networking product development - IP/TCP/HTTP/SSL protocols
- Experience in leading, architecting, designing and debugging complex networking features on Android
- Expertise in Android internals (networking stack and device management)
- Experience with RESTful APIs, offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Experience with PKI, network security technologies and protocols
- Experience with Android SDK, NDK, JNI, KNOX and different versions of Android
- Knowledge of Android UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- English level B2+
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.