go to search
senior android developer for business information company
Sorry, the job is expired
Senior Android Developer for Business Information Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Android Developer to join our team.
- You will influence how we build individual features and products, and bring in best practices and patterns that can be used for engineering lifecycle for Android discipline
- You’ll take ownership of our continued efforts to scale mobile app development across Engineering, providing valuable insight on how we can refine our processes and tools to support additional contributors in our architecture and code
- Drive feature development for our well-renowned apps for smartphones and tablets
- Take ownership of end-to-end product quality, from developing to maintaining core app frameworks that help make the apps more reliable and delightful
- Create prototypes of new ideas and explore new
- 3+ years of experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related discipline preferred.
- Experience in Android mobile applications development with sound understanding of Android Architecture, Framework, Android SDK, Core Java, Android Studio IDE, Android Debugger
- Hands-on experience in building mobile applications and mobility solutions – native applications
- Expert in UI components & controls; Action Bars, Widgets, Fragments etc.
- Expert in basic components of Android: Activity, Services, Intent, Broadcast Receiver, Content Provider
- Good working experience on Web Service Integration ( REST, JSON, XML) & cloud technologies - AWS, GAE, GCM
- Broad knowledge of a range of mobility areas such as Enterprise mobility, Mobile applications pertaining to various domains like Retail, VAS, Media, BFSI, Healthcare, Social Networking, E-commerce etc.
- Experience in using analytics, location and social APIs, MDM, payment gateway, SMS gateway, media content transcoding and cloud integration, APM tools
benefits for locations
- Paid time off
- Paid sick leave days
- Stable income
- Meal and home office compensation
For your comfortable work
- 100% remote work
- Hybrid work opportunities
- Free licensed software
- Possibility to work on your own device (BYOD)
- Stable workload
- Relocation opportunities
- Flexible engagement models
For your growth
- Free trainings for technical and soft skills
- Free access to LinkedIn Learning platform
- Free access to internal and external e-Libraries
- Certification opportunities
- Skill advisory service
- Language courses
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.