senior android engineer for a leading UK retailer project
We are currently looking for a remote Senior Android Engineer with 3+ years of experience in development, good experience building Android applications in Java, experience with SVN, Gradle, Android Studio, experience using mobile debugging/profiling tools to join our team.
The customer is a leading retailer in Great Britain. It sells electronics, clothes, furniture, cosmetics.
The main goal is to develop a technical foundation that allows quickly and at low cost, develop and launch new direct brands to grow the market and maximize return on operational base cost. This will allow developing e-commerce sites for the company’s brands in a more robust manner. The implementation begins with one of the company’s brand and once completed will be propagated to all others.
- Work with Scrum/Kanban in a team consisting of 6 members(with 3 devs)
- Develop key elements of the app
- Research and use new technologies to find more efficient ways to solve specific issues
- Communicate with Product Owner, Business Analyst and UX specialists on customer side to clarify the project requirements
- Provide task estimates
- Assist Project Manager in all of aspects of delivery while providing high quality product
- 3+ years of experience in development
- Java development experience
- Good experience building Android applications in Java
- Experience with Java Core, OOP principles, Android SDK, SQLite, JSON, XML, REST API
- Experience with SVN, Gradle, Android Studio
- Experience using mobile debugging/profiling tools
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodology
- Experience in Git
- Ability to work in a team
- English level: Intermediate+ (B1+)
nice to have
- Experience in GitLab CI
- Java Core
- Android SDK
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.