senior angular developer for a healthcare company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Angular Developer to join our team.
The company is a partner with the top health systems, health plans, employers, and digital health companies to deliver video doctor visits over mobile and the web. We are changing the way healthcare is delivered by enabling every doctor to use telehealth with their patients, making care more accessible, affordable, and convenient. Our goal is to bring care home.
- Design and implement new functionality for Amwell's flagship Online Care product
- Engage in all aspects of release cycles including requirements review, work estimation, design, implementation, testing, and review
- Work with QA to understand and resolve defects
- Identify gaps in requirements or designs, and present options to address them
- Provide last-line support to the Hosting and Professional Services teams responsible for helping our customers reach their goals
- 3+ years of experience in Angular Development
- Experience working with applications hosted in AWS, production application experience preferred;
- Experience in building responsive web applications
- Experience in building contract based API testing
- Experience building multiple levels of automated tests (unit, integration, end-to-end) to ensure high quality code delivery