Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Angular Developer to join our team.
The customer is a leading wholesale provider of reinsurance, insurance, and other insurance-based forms of risk transfer. Dealing direct and working through brokers, its global client base consists of insurance companies, mid-to-large-sized corporations, and public sector clients.
- Collaborating with Business Analysts, Application Developers, QA Analysts
- Designing and developing of low-latency, scalable, high available, distributed application services and delivering high-availability and performance
- Developing new feature
- Creating re-usable component
- Creating Unit Tests
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Participating in all Scrum's ceremonies
- Writing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Performing code review for team members
- Experience in Material UI and Bootstrap Grid Systems
- Knowledge of HTML, SCSS, Figma, DOM/BOM API, Swagger
- Experience in Unit Tests creation
- English level B2+
- Knowledge of Azure App Services, Azure DevOps
- Experience with GIT, Bootstrap CSS
- Experience with MySQL
- Knowledge of PHP
looking for something else?
Find a vacancy that works for you. Send us your CV to receive a personalized offer.