go to search
senior angular developer for a travel company
Sorry the job is no longer available.
Senior Angular Developer for a Travel Company
Currently, we are looking for a remote Senior Angular Developer to join the team.
The customer is a travel company that offers a travel privileges platform that opens up the world of travel to companies and their customers.
- Collaborate with UX designers to create engaging, intuitive interactions that reinforce the usability of the product
- Create functional prototypes for usability testing and to illustrate interactions and design system customizations to development teams and other stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Design Language team on contributing to internal reusable UI component libraries
- Consult across design, product and tech teams to guide the successful design implementation, Design Language usage and accessibility criteria throughout the development lifecycle
- 3+ years of experience with Angular
- Ability to perform unit testing and code reviews, consume JSON/XML APIs, coding for responsive design; familiarity with browser support is required
- Experience with visual and interaction design skills
nice to have
- Sabre Travel Network API expertise (as opposed to Airline, which is different)
- Flight Aggregator experience (IE: Mystifly, FlightGuru, Priceline)
- Familiarity with Branded Fares shopping and booking
- Familiarity with Multi-Supplier air API integrations
- Knowledge of ATPCO content integrations
- Knowledge of PNR services
- .NET Core experience
- Basic backend development experience
These jobs are for you
get job alerts in your inboxHundreds of open jobs for Software Engineers, QA, DevOps, Business Analysts and other tech professionals